What information do we collect?
We collect information about you when you make an enquiry to us or place an order for goods or services with us. We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address, telephone number and residential address.
- Other relevant information.
What we do with the information we gather
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To fulfil the obligations we have with you.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- To inform you about goods or other information.
The Player Piano Group will process personal data during any obligation with you and will continue to store only the personal data needed. At the end of any obligation with you we will delete any personal data at your request.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website facilities.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other pages of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other third party pages. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR Act of 2018. If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Accessibility statement for The Player Piano Group
This website is run by The Player Piano Group. We want as many people as possible to be able to access this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts.
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software.
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader.
- Understand the body of the website text and find it as simple as possible.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible:
- The text won’t reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window.
- You can’t modify the line height or spacing of text.
- Most older PDF documents aren’t fully accessible to screen reader software.
- Live video streams don’t have captions.
- Some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard.
- You can’t skip to the main content when using a screen reader.
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website
If you need information from this website in a different format, such as accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille please contact us. We’ll consider your request and get back to you within 14 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact The Player Piano Group Executive Committee at the registered office address supplied on this website.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to any of your communications please contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).